Le Monde Du Foot de L a T

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 18-07-2018 05:04:20

Shifangjing
Membre

www.billsfootballpro.com

SAPPORO, Japan, Feb. 25 (Xinhua) -- China dominated the pairs competition at the eighth Asian Winter Games with a 1-2 finish, while South Korea Choi Dabin claimed the women's figure skating gold here on Saturday.

Yu Xiaoyu and Zhang Hao, who just paired up nine months ago, delivered a stellar free skate performance, picking up a season best 145.98 points for a winning total of 223.88.

Another Chinese pair Peng ChengJin Yang took the silver with 197.06, while DPR Korea's Ryom Tae OkKim Ju Sik came third in 177.40.

Danced to "Cavatina", Yu and Zhang nailed the triple twist, the triple toeloop and double toeloop, the double Axel and the throw triple loop and salchow. Their jumps were neat and their sequences were smooth.

"I want to prove myself today, because I made several minor errors in the free skate during the Four Continents Championships. At that time I thought too much, so today I wanted to skate a smooth performance," said Yu, 21, who ranked second in short program with Zhang at the Four Continents Championships but slipped to the fourth after their free skate last week.

"I gave all myself in the free skate," she added. "Physically we are very tired but we made it today, and we didn't have big mistakes. I want to applaud for myself."

Zhang was dripping with sweat. "The program is exhausting," said the 33-year-old. "We didn't feel good this morning in training, but we adjust ourselves soon. Before our free skate, when I held her hands, I knew both of us have faith to win."

In the women's free skate, the 17-year-old Choi, who made her senior Grand Prix debut at 2016 Skate Canada and placed 7th, delivered a flawless dance and earned 126.24, winning the title with a total of 187.54 after leading the short program on Thursday.

China's Li Zijun took the silver in 175.60. Li ranked fourth in short program but a smooth free skate made her move up to second.

"I had expected a higher point," Li said.

Kazakhstan's Elizabet Tursynbaeva came third in 175.04.

Japan's Rika Hongo, a two-time Four Continents bronze medalist, struggled with her jumps and dropped to fourth from second after the free skate, scoring 161.37.

The men's free skate will be held on Sunday, which is the last event of figure skating at the Asiad.

Often Authentic Abry Jones Jersey , losing weight, even on a rapid weight loss program is something we try and fit into our otherwise busy weekly routines although it should really be considered much more important. If you need to lose weight quickly Authentic Patrick Omameh Jersey , then you need to be near perfect in executing your weight loss plan so below are some tips to help you lose weight, which should be part of your weekly routine. Not everyone loses weight at the same speed because many aspects have to be factored into this equation; a number of these are highlighted below:

*Obesity or weight problems that may run in the family
*Previous mental trauma
*Desire to lose weight

Excess weight can cause many health issues Authentic Malik Jackson Jersey , including those of self image and worth. Of all the changes that happen to a person when they start to regain their old weight, it is those of being happy with what they are achieving that is the most pleasing. Is it surprising that rapid weight loss programs are so popular where there is so much to be gained; an approach that combines diet Authentic Barry Church Jersey , exercise, emotional support and in some cases Authentic A.J. Bouye Jersey , diet supplements must be used if it is to be successful. A healthy nutritious diet will provide energy to carry out the exercise which in turn will burn off more calories; the exercise can be as simple as brisk walking to swimming if it is easier, as long as it gets the heart pumping.

Remember that even though there are many rapid weight loss plans available Authentic Keelan Cole Jersey , everyone is different so not all will work; some people will have faster success than others; this is perfectly normal and is not an indication of failure. In instances like these it is best to substitute a more rigorous exercise program to compensate and learn to listen to your body and adjust your diet plan accordingly. If you find a plan isn't working as it should then perhaps you will need to change the diet plan as each person's metabolism is different and you cannot expect every diet plan to work.

Some people are unable to run, dance or swim so if you are only comfortable walking then that is fine; however Authentic Marcell Dareus Jersey , try to improve the pace you walk at as your diet progresses, remembering that you will look better when your fat is converted into muscle. The importance of drinking fresh water regularly cannot be emphasized enough; whether on a rapid weight loss program or not Authentic A. J. Cann Jersey , don't forget the benefits of at least six 8oz glasses of water each day because it also flushes out nasty toxins as well. Keep away from fried foods especially deep-fried as they contain a great amount of fat and whilst fish and chicken appear leaner than beef, this white meat can contain more fat than when beef is fried.

People on very low fat diets should grill the majority of their meals as much less fat is retained in the food if any at all. It is not a good idea to cut out carbohydrates altogether as they are the fuel your body needs to keep going. Using a weight loss plan like this will mean that if followed correctly then around a pound a day will be lost Authentic Dante Fowler Jr Jersey , depending on the individual but it must be said that failure to maintain this level of 1,000 to 1 Authentic Yannick Ngakoue Jersey ,500 calories per day will ensure the weight will be put back on.

There is actually no doubt that hostgator is a reputed web hosting company which is known for its world-class high quality service. It has actually been rendering service since 2002. Hostgator has acquired several awards as well as has been actually cherished by its clients. However when you are great as a business your competitors are always searching for larks that might place one down. As .

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com